The Type-C plug connects to both hosts and devices, replacing various Type-B and Type-A connectors and cables with a standard meant to be future-proof. USB Type-C devices also support power currents of 1.5 A and 3.0 A over the 5 V power bus in addition to baseline 900 mhA.
USB Type-C to Ethernet Adapter Network NIC allows the host computer to access to the network through the Gigabit Ethernet port.
USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD UHD 4Kx2K@30Hz (3840*2160), including 720p, 1080P and 1600×1200 and is ideal for your office, conference rooms, trade shows, home entertainment display, school and corporate training, and more. You can connect your Mac, PC or tablet equipped with Type C to Displayport displays, such as HDTV, LCD monitors, projectors, high-definition television and more for HD video and audio streaming. Enjoying your photos, videos, presentations, games on the big screen.
- Plug & play installation with no external drivers or power required; Low-profile and reversible USB Type C connector; Portable and lightweight to carry with your laptop when traveling; Compatible with Mac or Windows computers PCs & laptops equipped with a USB 3.1 Type C port such as the new 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 900 13″, Dell XPS 13″ 9350, Dell XPS 15″ 9550, and ASUS Zen AiO PC
- Input computer connector: USB3.1 Type-C Male
- Output port: 1x USB 3.0 Type A female, 1x HDMI female, 1x USB Type C female
- Output video mode: Displayport Alternative Mode (DP Alt Mode): Offer the same performance and feature capability as a standard Displayport connection
- Support video resolutions 4K Ultra HD UHD 4Kx2K@30Hz (3840*2160), including 720p, 1080P (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz) and 1600×1200
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
Color : Black/White (Will be shipped randomly depending upon stock)