Baby Scale. After have a baby, monitor baby’s weight at home, let parents know their baby grow up healthily.
It is important to know your baby’s weight to make sure they are getting the proper nutrition and being fed the correct amount. And the weight loss is usually the first sign that a baby is ill or not getting sufficient feeding for a healthy growth.
It measures from 10g~100Kg, the accuracy is +/-10g.
Easy to know your baby’s weight everyday, no matter she/he before meal or after meal.
- Assemble the Tray on Scale, lock it under the scale.
- Put the scale on a flat solid surface (Not soft carpet), make sure it will work properly.
- Tare the scale. Make sure the scale shows: 0.00
- Choose the Unit: KG/LB/OZ
- Put Baby on the tray, and read the measurement.